Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Drug Study: Month 1 Appointment

So I had my month 1 follow-up. The doctor was totally amazed (and I know he was amazed because he kept saying, "This is amazing") that the contracture on my left elbow and the fluid sack on my right elbow are completly gone. He also said that he has never seen a fluid sack like that totally disappear before and although he has seen contractures get much smaller, he hasn't seen them totally disappear. I had only 2 swollen joints and those are still the outside area of my ankles/feet. However, the swelling is lessoning. Maybe by month 2 they will be completely unswollen. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. I like hearing my doctor say "This is amazing"!! That's awesome. Hoping that you continue to do well.

    Fellow RA sufferer
    Mallen
    www.mlpinky.blogspot.com
    mereallen on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I bet you're starting to feel like a new person!!!! How long until this gets FDA approval? I looked for a study in my area and there's not one. :(

    ReplyDelete